Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pints at the Dog & Duck

Tues: 231 lbs.

The prodigal sons have returned to Austin. The Contact High Five have returned from their brief tour of ravaging farmers' daughters to have beers with me at the Dog & Duck Pub. We're all going to see Dethklok/Mastodon/High On Fire/Converge in November. It's going to tear my face off.

Speaking of having my face torn off, the Fun Fun Fun Fest line up came out today. Motherfucking Danzig is playing! That's worth the price of admission right there. And of course, it doesn't hurt that Mission of Burma, Flipper, Crystal Antlers, Broadcast, and Pharcyde will be there as well. I've got my ticket. Why don't you have yours?

1 comment:

  1. I notice that you didn't mention any of the bands that I am excited to see. - Paige

    ReplyDelete