Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tomorrow, I start a bunch of random, meaningless lists. Hooray?

Sun: 230 lbs.

It's now been over 2 weeks since i last worked out, due to an abomination known as a "mild flu" or "bad cold." And while that's kind of awesome, it's what our Spanish speaking friends would call, "No Bueno." Time to get back on that horse (ie, my tennis shoes) and run til i puke.

Speaking of puke, we totally just finished eating some Hamburger Helper. My wife said she had never had it before. I, on the other hand, grew up eating the stuff. So, yes it's true. My wife married below her station. This is how the other half live. (I'm exaggerating of course. Hamburger Helper is really fucking easy to make, and it's really not bad. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking snob, and you should stomp on his or her testicles or ovaries.)

Oh, yeah, and i'm starting a bunch of stupid lists tomorrow. I'm sure you've always wondered what my favorite 100 albums are. No? Well, you're gonna have to read it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered...though I'm pretty sure you've told me a thousand times. Love you!

    ReplyDelete