Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hay mi estomaga!


Wed: 232 lbs.


So, weather permitting, i'm going to run today.


So, stomach permitting as well, i'm going to run today.


I'm getting lazy, and that's not good.


WATCHING:

"Funny People" - Finally saw Apatow's latest. I really liked it. A bunch of folks didn't, but to me it felt like the most personal thing he's ever done. I especially enjoyed the fake movie posters and movie clips that Sandler's character is in, because goddammit, you know he's done shit like that.


"Observe and Report" - We apparently had a Seth Rogen double feature last night. Here's another film that i've read and heard nothing good about, but i liked it. It's an odd little movie, and it was marketed all wrong.


My dog is spazzing out next to me. It's kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment