Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My dog is staring at me.


Wed: 228 lbs. (That's more like it.)


Listening:


Animal C0llective - "Fall Be Kind" EP: What a great year for these guys. The started it with my personal favorite record of the year, and end it with a great EP.


Pearl Harbor - "Something About the Chaparrals" 12": Another fine release from our friends over at Mexican Summer.


PENS/Dum Dum Girls/Crocodiles/Graffiti Island 7" split: Great bands. Great record.


And yes, my dog is indeed staring at me right at this moment. It's a bit unnerving. She's been running today. And, she's gone to the park. So, i don't know what her problem is. We're watching a VH1 (ugh!) documentary about N.W.A., so maybe that's making her disrespect my authority, cause she's straight outta the dog pound!


I'm a nerd.

1 comment: