Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shits and Giggles


Sun: 231 lbs.


LISTENING:

Shits and Giggles - "Trick or Treat" LP: Ariel Pink and a bunch of other weirdos make some magic together. This was limited to 500 copies on 180g vinyl, so try to get it here.


Unkle - "Psyence Fiction" LP: This is one of my favorite albums. DJ Shadow, James Lavelle, and slew of guests create one of the best electronica records ever. And i found it on vinyl. Good for me.


Dukes of Stratosphear - "25 O'Clock": 80's psychedelic pop.


WATCHING:

Football: And man were my picks wrong. I went 1 for 4 on this first round of playoff games. My only correct assumption was Baltimore's upset win over New England. I'll have to do better next weekend.


"Human Giant": Funny, funny, funny.


READING:

"The Death of Bunny Munro" by Nick Cave (Yes, that Nick Cave.)

"The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks

"City of Glass" by Paul Auster (again)


"The Simpsons" has been on for 20 years, and i'm gonna go let Morgan Spurlock (yech!) tell me all about it. Goodnight everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment