Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What time is it? Game time! What time is it? Game time!


I'll be off the grid for the next couple of days, as i have a play date with my old college roommate in Pasadena to watch the Longhorns battle the Crimson Tide for the National Championship.


If Texas wins, look for me. I'll be one of the 2 guys streaking across the Rose Bowl.
If Texas loses, then it's off to party at the Viper Room with River Phoenix.
And, i've decided to stop kidding myself about losing weight during football season. Working out these last couple of months, i've finally realized how much food and beer i actually consume during college and pro football game weekends. It's retarded. So, while i intend to continue running and crunches and whatnot, i have no intention of getting to my 204 lb. goal until i start with a clear, football-less head on February 8th.
Anyhoo, let's go eat some gumbo, grab a beer, and watch the Orange Bowl. Go 2 teams i don't care about. Yea.

1 comment:

  1. River Phoenix and i are gonna go shoot some heroin and then snort an 8-Ball. It's gonna be awesome.

    I sure wish that could have been me streaking.

    ReplyDelete