Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling stupid? I know i am.


There are so many lines from "The Simpsons" that my friends and i have been quoting and using for the last 20 years, that to really do it justice, i would need to devote space for 100 lines or more. But, since i'm lazy, we'll have to settle for a top 10 instead. (I don't remember which episodes some of these come from, so i'm not even going to bother.)


1. "Welcome to Itchy and Scratchy Land, where nothing can possiblI go wrong...possibly go wrong...why that's the first thing that's ever gone wrong."


2. "Here's a ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it."


3. "It tastes like burning." or "I bent my wookie."


4. "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."


5. "Stupid like a fox."


6. "I was saying Boo-urns."


7. "Television: teacher, mother, secret lover."


8. "Now let's go back to that...building thingy...where are beds and TV...is."


9. "I sleep in a drawer."


10. "Mrs. Simpson, we all have nose bleeds."


I could go on and on and on with these, so if' i've only just whetted your appetite for Simpsons quotes, go here for a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a line i really should have included.
    "We're here. We're queer. We don't want anymore bears."

    ReplyDelete